Monday, December 23, 2013

After the Ice Storm in GTA

As we suffered from the terrible ice storm, with frozen streets, cars and power lines which left many areas without power for several days, I think there is a positive side to this ordeal as well. I just wanted to share a couple of photos I tried to make today. Frozen trees look magical, as if made of crystal and gold.

These photos were made in Newmarket today. Please note, I am by no means a professional photographer, neither do I have a professional camera.










Here is my son "riding" a snow dinosaur, which we made a few days ago. Covered with a thick layer of ice, it became very stiff and very much ride-able!


The snowman also is covered with ice. Beautiful, and a rather sad view.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment! No spam, or else....